Search This Site

Custom Search

Celina Jaitley linked with Govinda!


While Celina Jaitley is busy making wedding plans for her brother, she has also been linked with her co-star Govinda. However, Celina denies the rumours. "We are good friends and that’s all I can say. We worked together in Money Hai Toh Honey Hai and he celebrated my birthday with me. Hence, we have been linked. People have said so much about us. Now that I am doing Aditya Dutt’s Chai Garam with him, people will say we are going to have kids. I do not understand these rumours. When I did steamy scenes with Aftab Shivdasani in Red, no one linked us," she says.

That is because you did not get too buddy-buddy with Aftab. With Govinda, you had got very friendly, according to reports. We do not know if it was mere light-hearted friendship or was it something else. There is no smoke without fire!

Source: Asian Age

0 comments:

Search This Site

Custom Search

Popular Posts

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online