Search This Site

Custom Search

LOVE POEMS: I love you, lady!

Strangely, it was not love at first sight
When I first saw you
I only noticed how short you were
How ordinary you were
Just like any other girl
not repulsive
but ordinary....

But slowly you grew on me
till you have become a part of me
every breath I take
every step I take
you are always with me
I shudder at the thought
when, by chance,
you were not with me
I am the body
You are the soul.

Your infectious smile
was the first thing I noticed
May be because it was a contrast to...
my dour, unsmiling self
When you smile
it seems suddenly
as if life is wonderful
You are the exorcist of my gloom
and dark ghosts of my past.
You smile
and I too smile.
You taught me how to laugh
That is why I love you
even after twenty years

It seems like
I met you just yesterday.
I long for you, my love.
Not your body,
No! No!
Our love is much more than that.
I want to be with you.
Just sit and watch you
as you smile and talk.
May be once in a while
I feel like holding your hand
Just briefly.
To assure myself
That you are not a pleasant dream
that you are with me.

I guess..
people would say this is love.

0 comments:

Search This Site

Custom Search

Popular Posts

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online