I had given my heart and soul to you
All I wanted was your love
Nothing more
I would have tolerated seeing you
In another man's arm
All I wanted was
You say to me, just once,
I love you.
But it was not to be
You left me
Broken...
Crying inside,
My heart bled
It yearned to scream loudly
To release the poison
which filled me
years later
I can think of you
without bitterness
I have perhaps grown up
But the heart inside me
which once was tender
is now hard
Search This Site
Custom Search
LOVE POEMS: Lost love.......
Labels: failed love, life, love, POEMS, POETRY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Site
Custom Search
Popular Posts
-
Britain-born actress Katrina Kaif , who has carved a niche for herself in Bollywood with five hits in a row, will now be seen with Ranbir Ka...
-
Pakistan army chief Gen. Kayani was worried. He had called Gen. Mushtaq, the head of the dirty tricks department of the ISI. Kayani was exas...
-
I am seeing the effects of global warming here in Saurashtra ( a region in Gujarat). That is where I have been living for the last few years...
-
The beautiful Katrina Kaif has replaced the gorgeous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan as the Brand Ambassador of Nakshatra Diamonds. "The old or...
-
First of all let us get one thing clear. The best site (superior technology) for watching videos on the Internet is YouTube. The slowest sp...
-
"Govt may hike petrol prices this week, duty cut unlikely "- ZEENEWS Government may raise petrol price by Rs 2 a litre and diesel...
-
Who sounds like an old cribbing woman? Amitabh Bachchan on his blog. - - - - - - - Why is Urmila Matondkar doing TV shows now? Because Range...
-
Although Priyanka Chopra had decided not to do a lip lock or don a bikini on screen, she has agreed to get into a swimsuit for Karan Johar...
-
The Indian middle class are like the Chinese. They love Chinese food. And they are so busy running after money that they have given up their...
0 comments:
Post a Comment