Search This Site

Custom Search

Priyanka Chopra says nice things about Kangana Ranaut. Devilspen pours poison ink on the gibberish!

"Priyanka Chopra denies differences with Kangana Ranaut"- Apunkachoice


Priyanka Chopra has denied that she has any differences with Kangana Ranaut who co-stars with her in Madhur Bhandarkar’s forthcoming Fashion.

She should have been in the Indian Foreign Service.

"Please stop thinking of us as rivals at each other's throats. I worked with Kareena Kapoor and Lara Dutta in my two earliest films. We worked without any kind of tension. Now I hear I'm at loggerheads with Kangana while shooting for Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Fashion'. That I'm feeling threatened by her presence, when in fact we get along famously," Priyanka told a news agency.

What bare-faced lies!

"Kangana and I share a lot in common. Like me she's an outsider who has been wholeheartedly embraced and adopted by Mumbai. Besides we've our individual space in 'Fashion'. So this reported friction is again fiction," Priyanka added.

Cut the crap, lady. Why do Bollywood actresses suddenly turn so diplomatic after having cat-fights with each other?

Priyanka added that Bollywood needs to set a secular example for the rest of the country.

Oh God! Bhashanbaazi now!

"I love this country. I don't want to be accused of sounding preachy when I praise my country. I'm extremely proud of being an Indian. I cling to my culture and roots with extreme passion," Priyanka said.

She has political ambitions. I am sure of that.

"People may find it funny and fake, but I'm vocally possessive and protective about our image abroad. That comes from my days when I was Miss World and I represented my country in so many ways. Today, that habit remains with me. I feel if somewhere in your heart you carry a pride for your country, it will show," Priyanka added.

My God! She is really dishing it out!

Image credit

0 comments:

Search This Site

Custom Search

Popular Posts

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online