Search This Site

Custom Search

Akshay Kumar 'swears' 'die-hard loyalty' to Amitabh Bachchan

Akshay Kumar, who took time out from the shooting of Sajid Nadiadwala's Kambhakt Ishq in Los Angeles to be part of the Bachchan's Unforgettable tour opening show in Toronto, says he wouldn't mind going out of the way for the Big B.

That is because Bachchan has the money and power (Amar singh's party is calling the shots now, remember?)

The concert kicked off July 18 and the actor performed with the Bachchans - Amitabh, Abhishek, Aishwarya Rai. Preity Zinta and Riteish Deshmukh also participated in the event.

"Amitji is the most respected actor in our country. I'd do anything he asks me to. I wanted to do the concert in Toronto and I'm glad it went well," Akshay, who resumes shooting for Kambhakt Ishq, told IANS on phone from Los Angeles.

Diplomatic talk again! These Bollywood folks are masters in nice-talks!

"I joined the Bachchans for the first of their Unforgettable concerts in Toronto. With the shooting and the rehearsals, I didn't know whether I was coming or going," he added.

This is the only concert that Akshay participated in. "There's no time for me to cram in any more activity."

"I'm far away from the maddening gossip and idle talk in Mumbai. I'm not bothered with what they're saying about me at home. And I'm happy that way," he said.

So much politics in Bollywood, na?


0 comments:

Search This Site

Custom Search

Popular Posts

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online