Search This Site

Custom Search

HOT GAS! Shilpa Shetty says she dropped offers abroad for Bollywood!

Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty says she has turned down a lot of international projects as she wants to focus more on Hindi films.

My God! Shilpa, your country can do without your sacrifice! or stop polluting the air with so much gas!

"I have left a lot of international projects to come back to Hindi films. Someone told me I was already out of sight and I did not want to be out of mind too. I want a good end product - a good Hindi film made in India," said Shilpa.

What a patriot! Is she going into politics?

Shilpa also said she has not completely dropped the idea of working in the West. "If the prospects are lucrative enough in the West, I'll definitely go there. I have an international project, but it is still in the process of scripting," informed the actress.

Translate that as "I have not got any offers till now."
Source: SIFY MOVIES

0 comments:

Search This Site

Custom Search

Popular Posts

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online