Search This Site

Custom Search

Little baby Bobby Deol wakes up!

After over six months in hiding, Bobby Deol is back in the spotlight as his first release of 2008 nears. Known for being media shy, Bobby in a recent interview spoke out saying, “I don’t believe in being overshadowed by others. I need time for my own private life. In fact my whole family is like that. We hardly go for awards or make appearances in reality shows as others do. I can’t handle too much of attention and exposure.”

Yeah. This guy can take life easy because he has a 'big' father and a 'big' brother. We all are not that lucky and have to work our asses off.

He adds, “But I’m no one to judge what the others are doing or want to do. I know what I have to do and I act accordingly. I understand it’s important for everyone to be in the loop of things.”

Yeah? This guy really lives a sheltered life. Nice to have a strong father and strong brother.

“Chamku (his first release for the year), falls under the catagory of action drama. It is a very realistically shot film about a joint operation between the RAW and the Intelligence Bureau. It the story of a boy who never had choices in his life and is thrown into situations that forces him to do things. It is not a very commercial film in terms of flavour,” Bobby says.

He looks good in the cops kinda movies. He is a flop in romantic movies. Remember Kareeb?

Source: DNA

0 comments:

Search This Site

Custom Search

Popular Posts

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online