Search This Site

Custom Search

After speaking about Nana Patekar's lust, Tanushree Dutta is scared shitless!


Tanushree Dutta, in the news recently for her pow-wow with Nana Patekar is afraid to admit that she is…afraid! "I'm afraid that I'm afraid," she says with a nervous laugh. "That's why I've been talking against Nana Patekar and Rakhi Sawant long after she took over the item song from me with him. I feel upset and frightened….The MNS workers were put on the job to harass me after I dared to take on Nana for his behaviour."

It is a tough place, this Bollywood. I never thought Nana would be so vengeful! For the ignorant, some background. While shooting for Horn Please, Nana started fondling Tanushree. The lady walked off the film and told the media about it.

I tell her it's in bad taste to carry on her tirade against a senior artiste, no matter what the provocation. Tanushree agrees. "Maybe I should've stopped talking about it. But I did so only out of fear. I'm a girl from Bihar. I'm seen as an outsider in Mumbai, and I was reminded about it by a very senior member of the film industry recently. When I told him I felt threatened he turned around to ask, 'Who do you think you are, Amitabh Bachchan?' But this is not about being big or small. It's about my basic right to work with dignity in the industry. Why are people from within the industry trying to rob me of that right? When I recent attended a CINTA meeting, I felt they were talking Greek."

Yes, one understand. But it was your bad luck to get entangled with a guy like Nana. Bollywood is full of lusty wolves who prey on heroines and junior artistes. No one cares a damn.

It is then that Tanushree decided to get herself 24-hour protection. "It's sad that I feel the need to be guarded against my own colleagues in the film industry. But I no longer feel safe here even within the studio. I had done item songs before. But never had I been treated the way I was during the one for Horn OK Please."

You were lucky that you had the Miss India tag. That saved you.


Source: IndiaFM



0 comments:

Search This Site

Custom Search

Popular Posts

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online