Search This Site

Custom Search

Akshaye Khanna seems to be a psyched guy!

Although Akshaye Khanna bonds big-time with his dad off screen, he is petrified of working with him in films. The actor has sworn never to share screen space with Vinod Khanna.

Why? does he not get along well with him?

"I worked with my dad in my first film 'Himalay Putra'. It was a terrifying experience. There're certain people whom you shouldn't work with. My dad is one of them," Akshaye, who was recently seen tickling funny bones in "Mere Baap Pehle Aap", said.

"Mr. (Amitabh) Bachchan is another. To stand in the same frame as them confidently is impossible. They've such an overpowering screen presence.

Is it inferiority complex? Or has he phobias of being scolded by a parent figure? Interesting!

"It's very difficult to match my father on screen. It's that quality - either you have it or you don't have it. Very frankly I don't have it. I just don't have that kind of presence. There're some actors who just wash you away on screen. My dad is one of them."

Akshaye doesn't feel the same way about any of his contemporaries.

Obviously! If he gets psyched by everyone, how will he ever act in a flick?

"But yes, Govinda is another actor I feel the same way about. He's a very effective actor. Govinda is a very scary actor. Even Sanjay Dutt has such an overpowering screen presence," said Akshaye who worked with him in "Salaam-e-Ishq".

Yeah, say nice things about the big actors you work with. It helps to be on their right side.

Source: Now Running/IANS



0 comments:

Search This Site

Custom Search

Popular Posts

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online