Search This Site

Custom Search

Why is KATRINA KAIF not dumping SALMAN KHAN?

It was five years ago that Katrina Kaif, then 19, arrived in Mumbai to make a career in the modelling industry. Accompanying her were mother Susana and sisters Christine and Isabella. She did not celebrate her birthday that year. This year as she turned 24 on July 16, almost the entire film industry A-list descended at Olive Bar & Kitchen, a Mumbai restaurant and bar, to wish the model-turned-actress.

"I was all alone on my first birthday in Mumbai. I hardly stepped out of my house, as I didn't know anyone then," says the actress. This year it was celebrated, according to a guest, with flavoured Martinis, an assortment of mocktails, lamb chop, balsamic mushroom, grilled prawns and rock salt fish doing the rounds.

Katrina had over 70 people including stars, star wives, star kids, filmmakers, producers, designers and choreographers attending her private bash. Not surprisingly Katrina says it is only this year that she feels a sense of belonging to the industry. That she speaks Hindi and has a string of box-office hits can only add to her being at home.

"I know so many people now. I'm a part of the circuit and also part of discussions for movies that are being planned. I'm aware of what's happening around," she says.

A large part of the credit in making Katrina feel comfortable in the film fraternity goes to beau Salman Khan, who is dating the model-turned-actress for a little over four years now.

I guess that is one of the reasons why Katrina is still sticking to Salman despite all the trouble he is raking up.

Katrina describes herself as the submissive one in the intense relationship. "I think by nature I'm slightly more submissive. Cancerians are docile people," she says.

That is another reason. The docile woman who does not want to rock the boat. So she tolerates all the 'nakhras' and show of male ego that Sallu keeps doing.

Salman and his extended family supported her during the formative years of her career. "I do remember the first time I had met Salman but these are personal things," says the actress who spends considerable time at Galaxy Apartments, Salman's Bandra residence, whenever she is in Mumbai.

The roots of the relationship are deep. No wonder Katrina is still sticking by Salman.


0 comments:

Search This Site

Custom Search

Popular Posts

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online