Just the other day I had to scold one of the peons in the Presidential office. The @#*&! used to smile slyly when ever he saw me. So I scolded him. I am the President of Pakistan, after all! How dare he? I will transfer him and make him the personal assistant of the governor of the NWFP. That should wipe the smile off his face.
As I said I am the president of Pakistan now. Not the "Mr Ten Percent" of years gone by. What 10%? What is 10% in today's world of inflation and tottering world economy? Anyway, half my money has gone down the drain because of some stupid crisis in the US money market. Sub-prime crisis or something, they call it. Hard earned money gone! I have suffered for the money. It is my money. That *&%@# Musharraf had locked me up in prison and thrown away the lockup keys. They had to cut the locks with gas-cutters!
But I am above being money-minded now. I am president now, thanks to my dear departed wife (may her soul rest in peace). With Benazir around, life was simpler. She did the governing. I had the time to strike deals and earn money.
But I am not complaining. Being President is any day better than striking deals on the sly and then getting scolded by wife dear when she found out my little secrets. No deals now. I just scribble my bank account numbers on little chits of paper and the money is sent.
Being President has its advantages too. I got to shake the hand of that gorgeous women in the US. Palin or something her name is. I like firang women. They are much better than our Pakistani women. Ahem, I am drifting. as I was saying, I really sold Pakistan to the media when I went to the US recently. I had a charming conversation with the Palin lady and I called her gorgeous. What is wrong with that? I was doing my presidential duty. I was on the frontpage of every newspaper in the world. Unlike that dour old man from India (But Bush seems to like him more).
Heh! Heh! To tell you the truth it felt nice to shake hands with Palin. When I said hugging, I really meant it. I was feeling hot all over. Don't blame me. I am without a wife now. And I am quite young you know.
Search This Site
Custom Search
Some thoughts of ASIF ALI ZARDARI including about Sarah Palin
Labels: asif ali zardari
Search This Site
Custom Search
Popular Posts
-
They say capitalism is the best system of all. Oh no! It is as screwed as the rest. Only that it the only one standing. Communism collapsed ...
-
Bad news for all you guys who love the oodles of flesh and curves on Namitha Kapoor . She is going to slim down! I am afraid she might lose...
-
After refraining from masala movies for years, Rahul Khanna , known for his performances in Deepa Mehta's '1947 Earth' and '...
-
Raj Thackeray's mother should have spanked him when he was little. Or his pa should have given him a nice hiding then. That would have s...
-
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan has said he is planning to quit smoking in a couple of months as his children hate the habit. Why couple ...
-
I had given my heart and soul to you All I wanted was your love Nothing more I would have tolerated seeing you In another man's arm All ...
-
She is at the helm of one of the biggest country in the world by sheer chance. A classic example of how the most ordinary person can go plac...
-
So after a lot of suspence and nail-biting the Indo-US nuke deal has got the nod from the 45 nation Nuclear Suppliers Group . OK, India has ...
-
"Slowdown: Economy to grow at 8.7%"- THE TIMES OF INDIA "Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. ...
-
Since the last few months, Christians are being systematically targeted in Orissa. Churches have been burnt, tribal Christians have been for...